这个小品把政治正确的荒谬展现得淋漓尽致 :KINNE TONIGHT - SAY CHEESE

6
分享 2020-10-27

6 个评论

讽刺性强还着实好笑
这样的喜剧这年头不多见了
台词:
-Gonna get him. Oh wait on, I'll just get this guy.
-找他去。哦,等等,我直接找这人就行了。
-Um excuse me, would you mind taking a photo of us?
-啊,打扰一下,请问能帮忙给我们拍张合照吗?
-Yeah, no problem!
-好啊,没问题啊!
-Thank you.
-谢谢。
-Okay! Everybody say "cheese!"
-好!一齐说:“cheese!”
-Oh I'm actually--I'm a vegan. Could you please have us say something else?
-哦,稍等一下--其实我是个素食主义者。请问能换个东西说吗?
-Okay, everybody say... "tofu".
-行,一齐说...“豆腐”。
-Tofu is not actually as good for you as vegan, see, any hospital will tell you that it's bad for your testosterone levels.
-对于素食主义者来说豆腐其实不怎么样,你看,随便一家医院都会告诉你它对你的睾丸激素水平有害。
-Okay I'm sorry, how about we all just smile?
-好我错了,那大家笑一笑?
-Oh, one more asshole asks me to smile!
-啊,又有一个傻逼叫我笑一笑!
-Not really an asshole, takin' a photo for you, so...
-傻逼还算不上,搁这给你们拍照呢,所以...
-What is it to smile about anyway?
-所以到底什么令人发笑的么?
-O...kay...would you want me to just count backwards from three?
-这...行...不如这样,我从三倒数,行不?
-Oh! Would you like dyslexic people to just not exist!
-哦!你当阅读困难群体不存在是不是!
-My cousin has dyslexia, so, offended.
-我表亲有阅读困难症,所以...冒犯到我了。
-Adopted. Don't even know who my cousins are, so more offended.
-领养的。我根本不知道我表亲是谁,所以你更加冒犯到我了。
-How about this: we all put a word we are comfortable with in our heads, and I'll get this shot.
-不如这样:我们各人脑子里想一个自己舒服的词,然后我来拍张照。
-No, it doesn't sound very inclusive thought does it? I suppose you'd like us all to stand a few meters apart with you stalling?
-不,这个听着似乎不怎么包容啊?你是不是想让我们每人之间隔着几米站开,然后你在这等着啊?
-Jesus Christ.
-上帝啊。
-Oh I don't see what religion has to do with this?
-哦宗教跟这有任何关系么?
-Well, I'm an atheist, so, majorly triggered.
-那个,我是无神论者,所以,你侵犯到我了。
-Is that a comment on the gun debate? Huh, still trying to control people.
-这是在评价枪支辩论吗?哈,还想着要控制人民呢。
-But it's not just the people, has anyone thought about the animals?
-不只是人民,有人关心过动物的感受么?
-Look, this is what we're gonna do, everybody throw up a peace sign, and I'll take your photo.
-行,这样,大家一起比个和平手势,然后我给你们拍照。
-Wow. Cultural appropriation is alive and well. Why don't you just ask us to say Kung Fu?
-哇哦。文化挪用真是做得很棒棒呢。你咋不直接叫我们说“功夫”呢?
-Guess what? New plan, group selfie, ready, set, go. Boom, and... looks awesome, you're gonna love it.
-你猜我要干嘛?新计划,合影,预备,准备好,走起。pia,然后...不错,你会喜欢的。
-Oh, you took it with the front camera you stupid cyclist dick!
-哦,你怎么用前摄像头拍啊你这个臭傻逼骑手!

评论区上的这两个评论说得非常好:
“This would be more funny if it were not painfully reflective of life in 2019. Everyone is offended, everyone is oppressed, everyone is a victim.”
“这本来应该挺搞笑的,然而它展现出来的完全就是现实中的2019。人人都被冒犯了,人人都被压迫了,人人都是受害者。”
“I'm not laughing because this is reality now”
“我笑不出来,因为这压根就是现实。”
如果拍照男和他们是一路货色:

Before calling me a guy, have you checked if I was a FTM?? Fuck off. 
>>如果拍照男和他们是一路货色:Before calling me a guy, have you ch...

哈哈,评论区里面有不少都发现了这一点
不过也有人说“guy”这个词男女通用,其实没问题
>>哈哈,评论区里面有不少都发现了这一点不过也有人说“guy”这个词男女通用,其实没问题


通用一般是复数,而且是第二人称。对两个女孩子也可以用hi guys, 因为在办公室用hi girls反而轻佻。但是只有一个女孩,很少有人会说hey see that guy.

要发言请先登录注册

要发言请先登录注册