菲律宾遣返500名中国游客回武汉,有排华内味儿了

via Twitter @intymedia 

突发新闻:菲律宾政府害怕中国病毒,决定遣返500名中国游客。 全球”排华”开始了?


BREAKING NEWS
Nearly 500 Chinese tourists in PH to be flown back to Wuhan
By CNN Philippines Staff

Published Jan 24, 2020 12:15:39 PM
Updated Jan 24, 2020 7:11:00 PM

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, January 24) – Close to 500 Chinese tourists who arrived in Kalibo, Aklan from the Chinese city where the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak began, will be transported back to their point of origin this week, an aviation official confirmed Friday.

Civil Aviation Board Executive Director Carmelo Arcilla said that air carriers Royal Air Charter and Pan Pacific Airline will ferry the visitors back to Wuhan in three batches: Friday night, Saturday and Monday. The planes will then return to Kalibo without passengers. That's despite the transport clampdown in Wuhan, where the new virus called 2019-nCoV originated.

Pan Pacific operates charter flights on the Wuhan-Kalibo route Tuesdays to Sundays while Royal Air on Mondays to Saturdays. Those flights have since been suspended except for the three “ferry flights” to bring home the nearly 500 tourists from Kalibo.

Three cities in central China, including Wuhan, the city of 11 million people, are under lockdown, as Chinese authorities race to contain a deadly virus that has reached parts Asia and the United States.cnn reported that at least 26 people have died and 830 others infected in China as of Friday.

Arcilla said the airlines have the clearance to repatriate the foreigners because they are Wuhan residents.

Wyrlou Samodio, CAB's chief legal officer, said the tourists' return to China were based on the decision of the two charter companies, who coordinated with Wuhan authorities, and the Philippine aviation board's directive to suspend flights to and from that Chinese city.

He said some of the tourists were already due to return home, while others had to cut short or could not extend their trips because of the suspension of flights to Wuhan.

Among them are the 135 foreigners who flew in Thursday, hours before Philippine authorities announced that as a precautionary measure, it will suspend flights to and from Wuhan, Aklan Provincial Health Officer Cornelio Cuachon said Friday.

None of them was quarantined and referred for hospital care as they did not show the red flag symptoms of the 2019-nCoV such as fever.

But Arcilla said that strict health screenings in airports across the country since January 5 are not a "guarantee" that the new coronavirus will not enter the country.

He added the incubation period of the new respiratory virus, which is still undetermined, needs to be considered. After that period, the infected person usually would have fever, cough and colds, breathing difficulties, shortness of breath.

Arcilla said international passengers, especially those from China, were advised to see a doctor in case they feel they got the flu or another respiratory disease.

Travel ban sought
Senator Risa Hontiveros said Philippine authorities should consider a month-long travel ban for any person who "came from or have passed through" Wuhan to prevent the spread of the deadly disease into the country.

"In addition, authorities must place residents of Wuhan presently in the country and those with flu-like symptoms who have traveled through China in the past 14 days under health surveillance," she said in a statement.

The measure is an extra precaution on top of the Philippine government's decision to suspend all flights coming from the Chinese city where the disease originated.

A 5-year-old boy who flew from Wuhan to Kalibo, Aklan tested positive for an unidentified coronavirus earlier this week, but eventually tested negative in a subsequent test done by the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine. His samples have been sent to a laboratory in Australia for tests to confirm if he has 2019-nCov.

'No public health emergency yet'
Meanwhile, the World Health Organization declared that the Wuhan coronavirus, which has sparked widespread fears of a deadly pandemic, is not yet a public health emergency of international concern.

WHO defines a public health emergency of international concern as "an extraordinary event" constituting a "public health risk to other States through the international spread of disease and to potentially require a coordinated international response."

Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause illnesses ranging from the common cold to more serious diseases such as such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, according to the World Health Organization. They can be transmitted between animal and human or from infected human to another human, WHO said.
3
分享 2020-01-25

9 个评论

谷歌渣翻


近500名中国游客将乘飞机返回武汉
通过 CNN菲律宾员工

发表于2020年1月24日下午12:15:39
于2020年1月24日更新7:11:00 PM


马尼拉大都会(菲律宾有线电视新闻网,1月24日)–近500名中国游客从新颖的冠状病毒(2019-nCoV)爆发始发地中国城市抵达阿克兰的卡利博,本周将被运回原点,航空官员周五证实。

民航局执行董事卡梅洛·阿奇拉(Carmelo Arcilla)表示,航空承运人皇家航空宪章和泛太平洋航空公司将分三批将旅客带回武汉:星期五晚上,星期六和星期一。飞机随后将在没有乘客的情况下返回卡利波。尽管武汉限制了运输,但新病毒叫作2019-nCoV的起源地。

泛太平洋航空公司在周二至周日的武汉至卡利波航线包机,而皇家航空在周一至周六的航线。自那以后,这些航班已暂停,但三趟“渡轮航班”将把来自卡利波的近500名游客带回家。

随着中国当局争相遏制已经传播到亚洲和美国部分地区的致命病毒,中国中部的三个城市,包括拥有1100万人口的武汉,都处于封锁之中。美国有线电视新闻网报道,截至周五,中国至少有26人死亡,另有830人感染。

阿奇拉说,航空公司已经批准将外国人遣返,因为他们是武汉居民。

CAB首席法律官Wyrlou Samodio说,游客返回中国是基于两家与武汉当局协调的包机公司的决定,以及菲律宾航空局关于中止往返中国城市航班的指示。

他说,一些游客已经本应返回家园,而另一些游客则因中止飞往武汉的航班而不得不缩短行程或无法延长行程。

阿克兰省卫生官员科尼利奥·库雄周五表示,其中有135名外国人在星期四飞行,菲律宾当局宣布,作为预防措施,它将暂停往返武汉的航班。

他们没有被隔离并转介到医院治疗,因为他们没有表现出2019-nCoV的红旗症状,例如发烧。

但是阿奇拉说,自1月5日以来,在全国机场进行严格的健康检查并不意味着新的冠状病毒不会进入该国。

他补充说,新呼吸道病毒的潜伏期仍未确定,需要考虑。在此期间之后,感染者通常会发烧,咳嗽和感冒,呼吸困难,呼吸急促。

阿奇拉说,建议国际旅客,特别是中国旅客,以防患上流感或其他呼吸道疾病。

寻求旅行禁令
参议员里沙·洪蒂弗罗斯说,菲律宾当局应考虑对“从武汉来或经过武汉的人”实行为期一个月的旅行禁令,以防止这种致命疾病扩散到该国。

她在一份声明中说:“此外,当局必须对武汉市的居民以及过去14天来中国旅行过的类似流感症状的居民进行健康监督。”

该措施是菲律宾政府决定暂停所有源自该疾病起源地中国城市的航班的额外预防措施。

阿克兰(Aklan)是一名五岁男孩,从武汉飞往卡利波(Kalibo),于本周早些时候对一种未知的冠状病毒进行了阳性检测,但在随后由热带医学研究所进行的后续检测中最终检测为阴性。他的样品已被送到澳大利亚的实验室进行测试,以确定他是否患有2019-nCov。

“还没有公共卫生紧急情况”
同时,世界卫生组织宣布,武汉冠状病毒尚未引起国际关注的紧急公共卫生事件,武汉冠状病毒引发了人们对致命大流行的广泛担忧。

世卫组织将国际关注的突发公共卫生事件定义为“非常事件”,“构成通过疾病的国际传播对其他国家造成公共卫生风险,并可能需要采取协调一致的国际对策”。

据世界卫生组织称,冠状病毒是一大类病毒,其致病范围从普通感冒到更严重的疾病,例如中东呼吸综合症和严重急性呼吸综合症。世卫组织说,它们可以在人与人之间传播,也可以从被感染的人传播给另一个人。
其实反华最厉害的是河南 哈哈哈哈哈 

tmd把高速都挖了 埋土都不行
我比较有兴趣中国这篇新闻的留言。
其实反华最厉害的是河南 哈哈哈哈哈 tmd把高速都挖了 埋土都不行

「远人不服而不能来也;邦分崩离析而不能守也。而谋动干戈于邦内。吾恐季孙之忧,不在颛臾,而在萧墙之内也。」
西方各国还在放任。。。
西方各国还在放任。。。

戴好口罩看戏 美帝还在催款 要命了……
合理要求
川普很忙,而且等着中国自己先乱,乱完再出手
全世界都应该发布旅行禁令,遣返在 1/10 之后入境的大陆人(包括切不限于武汉人),直到大陆不再出现疑似患者 + 病毒潜伏期(半个月)。

要发言请先登录注册

要发言请先登录注册

发起人

但纽各色,给扭曲后儿啊

状态

  • 最新活动: 2020-01-25
  • 浏览: 4373